WORK WITH US
Join our fast growing, international team hiring world-class talent.
Sourcers are critical to the success of iPlace and our clients. Sourcers assist our clients’ recruiters by scouring the Internet like a detective to find the best candidates for open jobs. Our sourcers enable the recruiters they support to spend more time with candidates and hiring managers, and thereby make more and higher-quality placements. You will help your clients be successful by identifying great candidates for their companies and help the candidates to grow professionally, support themselves, and provide for their families. As an iPlace sourcer, you will gain exposure to international business and develop valuable research skills.
iPlace’s sourcers work with our clients’ recruiters throughout the world. As a sourcer, you will:
- Understand your client’s company, their recruiting needs, and the work style and candidate preferences of each recruiter you support.
- Work with your client’s recruiters to fully understand job order requirements and the characteristics of an ideal candidate.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to identify the best candidates using job boards and LinkedIn as well as advanced sourcing techniques where you can find candidate profiles throughout the Internet.
- Use paid and free tools to find candidates’ contact information.
- Prepare Candidate Submittal Reports.
- Write compelling emails and text messages that get candidates to apply for jobs.
- Use Applicant Tracking Systems to upload candidates and track candidate progress.
- Prepare and maintain daily and weekly activity reports.
Share this Job
iPlace Academy, our in-house training program, provides the best sourcer training in India. Unlike training programs offered by other companies, iPlace pays salaries during training.
Required Experience and Career Path
iPlace hires sourcers at all levels ranging from freshers to experienced international sourcers. All sourcers, regardless of their experience level, must have solid spoken English communication skills, be strong writers with the ability to produce error-free reports for international business executives, and have excellent research and computer skills. Candidates must be eligible to work in India, be above the age of 18, and have a PAN Card for income tax compliance. Backgrounds we consider include:
- Freshers – Usually hired from top MBA programs, but exceptional candidates will be considered with high school or college degrees
- Non-Sourcing Work – Prefer experience in occupations requiring Internet-based research
- International Sourcers – Have experience working for clients in high labor cost markets in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia
Most new hires start as Associate Sourcers. However, depending on your level of experience, you can join iPlace at any level. Top performers quickly advance through LaunchPad into senior positions, often in less than one year.
Most sourcers work from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST, Monday through Friday (with weekends off). Some sourcers start and end later so that they can communicate with their international clients.
- iPlace’s top producing sourcers’ compensation is the best in the industry and includes a base salary with significant placement incentives.
- Through LaunchPad, the best sourcers can earn four to five pay raises in a single year.
- iPlace’s comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid group medical and accident insurance. To learn more about the benefits and perks offered by iPlace click here.
iPlace Talent Acquisition team calls selected candidates and if interested, sends an email with the interview schedule.
Phone Interview: We screen candidates to learn about their background and interests, career goals, and abilities to excel as a sourcer.
In-Person Assessments: Candidates who clear the phone screen spend a half-day at iPlace where they will undergo assessments measuring their English communication, listening, written, client-centricity, phone, and computer capabilities. Candidates clearing the assessments continue to a one-on-one interview with a business unit head. During this interview, candidates will be evaluated on their eagerness to learn and grow professionally, openness to feedback, interest in business, and preparation demonstrated through researching iPlace and our industry, and knowing why they want to be a sourcer.
Same-Day Hiring Decision: Offers are made before the candidate leaves iPlace’s office. Offers are contingent on candidates clearing background and reference checks and providing previous employment and other documents (Aadhaar card, address proof, verification of payslips and relieving letters, and completion of exit procedures).
Tower 1, Sixth Floor,
World Trade Center,
Pune – 411014.