iPlace is the largest company providing professionally managed sourcing and recruiting services for American companies from India. Our international recruiting center is at the World Trade Center in Kharadi, Pune, India and our world headquarters are in McLean, Virginia, USA.
Associate Recruiters go through a two-month training program for international sourcing and recruiting. The training consists of classroom and on-the-job training and mentoring. The topics covered in training are US geography, US culture, recruiting, interviewing techniques, and rate negotiations. During the training period Associate Recruiters complete homework and tests and must maintain adequate scores to move into recruiting operations. Associate Recruiters are required to work a hard nightshift from 6:30 PM IST to 3:30 AM IST/9:30 PM IST to 6:30 AM IST.
Reports to: Training Executive (During Training)
- Strong spoken communications skills
- Domestic recruitment, market research, or BPO experience preferred
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to prepare concise and mistake–free reports for US business executives
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Internet, etc.)
- Smart, perseverant, and ambitious
- Outgoing personality who likes to talk with and get to know people
- Results oriented problem solver who believes in accountability and will not accept failure
- Unwavering integrity
- Loves to learn and share knowledge
- Dynamic individual who thinks creatively to get placements
- Excellent analytical and candidate assessment skills
- Keen attention to detail and deadlines
- Outstanding time management, organizational skills, and work ethic
- Top producer’s compensation will be the best in the industry and includes a base salary with very significant performance incentives
- Comprehensive benefit package, including company-paid Group Medical and Accident Insurance, generous allowances, transport, and aggressive placement incentives.