iPlace is the largest company providing professionally managed sourcing and recruiting services for American companies from India. Our international recruiting center is in the World Trade Center in Kharadi, Pune, India and our world headquarters are in McLean, Virginia, USA.
Sourcers use a variety of Internet-based research techniques to identify candidates who are precise fits for the job orders sent to iPlace from our US-based clients.
Reports to: Sourcing Team Lead
- Source candidates using a multiplicity of Internet-based sourcing techniques including subscription and free job boards, web crawlers and search engines, social networking tools, university alumni sites, blogs, local organizations’ websites, discussion groups, iPlace’s proprietary resume databases, and advanced internet searching (X-ray, peel back, flip, etc.)
- Interact with US-based clients to develop sourcing strategies and build long-term relationships
- Prepare and send e-mails to candidates describing the job opportunity
- Maintain daily and weekly client reports
- Six months or more international sourcing or recruiting experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, candidate tracking tools, etc.)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills including the ability to prepare concise and mistake free reports for US business executives
- Smart, perseverant, and ambitious
- Results oriented problem solver who believes in accountability and will not accept failure
- Unwavering integrity
- Loves to learn and share knowledge
- Dynamic individual who thinks creatively to get placements
- Excellent analytical and candidate assessment skills
- Keen attention to detail and deadlines
- Outstanding time management, organizational skills, and work ethic
- Top producer’s compensation will be the best in the industry and includes a base salary with very significant performance incentives
- Comprehensive benefit package, including company-paid Group Medical and Accident Insurance, generous allowances, transport, and aggressive placement incentives.