iPlace is the largest company providing professionally managed sourcing and recruiting services for American companies from India. Our international recruiting center is at the World Trade Center in Kharadi, Pune, India and our world headquarters are in McLean, Virginia, USA.
Associate Sourcers complete a training program for international sourcing. The training consists of classroom and on-the-job training and mentoring. The topics covered in training are US geography, US culture, as well as active and passive sourcing techniques. During the training period, Associate Sourcers complete homework and tests and must maintain adequate scores to move into sourcing operations.
Reports to: Training Executive (During Training)
- Strong spoken English communications skills
- Domestic recruitment or market research preferred
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to prepare concise and mistake-free reports for US business executives
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Internet, etc.)
- Smart, perseverant, and ambitious
- Results-oriented problem solver who believes in accountability and will not accept failure
- Unwavering integrity
- Loves to learn and share knowledge
- Dynamic individual who thinks creatively to get placements
- Excellent analytical and candidate assessment skills
- Keen attention to detail and deadlines
- Outstanding time management, organizational skills, and work ethic
- Top producer’s compensation will be the best in the industry and includes a base salary with very significant performance incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package, including company-paid Group Medical and Accident Insurance, generous allowances, transport, and aggressive placement incentives.