We advertise our vacancies on social media platforms, our website, and welcome employee referrals. We screen the resumes to match job profiles to the most suitable candidates. After shortlisting the best possible resumes, we send an email to and call the selected candidates for entry into our recruitment process.
How do we hire?
We carefully assess each candidate’s capabilities.
ENTRY LEVEL (FRESHER) HIRES
Our hiring process involves:
- First Round – We screen candidates based on pre-screening questionnaires, including phone interviews and assessments. Your communication skills are assessed, including any written communication. Keep it professional and free of errors. We track whether the candidate showed up on time for the interview, is a confident communicator, and has gone through our company’s profile.
- Second Round – Face-to-face interviews with the training manager. During this interview, you are evaluated on your willingness to learn new concepts, are open to feedback and show initiative in researching about iPlace, our industry and the role for which you are interviewing.
- Third Round – Face-to-face interviews with the hiring manager. Things we keep in mind in round three is evaluating the candidate’s initiative and ability to be proactive. Self-learning capabilities and teamwork are strongly encouraged.
- First Round – We screen candidates based on pre-screening questionnaires, including phone interviews and assessments. Your communication skills are assessed, including any written communication. Keep it professional and free of errors.
- Second Round – Sourcing test: You will be provided with access to job portals and asked to source five to six qualified candidates within one hour.
- Third Round – Things we keep in mind in round three is whether the candidate has experience recruiting for American clients and has in-depth knowledge of US contracting methods and the US recruiting industry.
Successful candidates are then issued a Letter of Intent and informed when the training batches are scheduled.
After submitting the mandatory documents to the on-boarding team, our background verification team verifies the documents and also conducts reference checks.
Please Note: All chosen candidates must pass the background verification process for a smooth on-boarding experience in iPlace.
Learn More About iPlace