iPlace’s sourcers find the candidates our clients are missing. The sourcers work during the US nightshift (Indian dayshift). Our clients send job orders and before their recruiters come in the next morning, iPlace submits resumes of candidates who are precise fits along with Candidate Submittal Reports that summarize each candidate’s qualifications. Candidates are identified from a wide variety of sources – not just job boards. Sourcers can also send candidates emails and when the candidate replies, the response is automatically redirected to our clients’ in-house recruiters. Because iPlace’s sourcers work during the US night, they do not speak directly to candidates.
iPlace’s sourcers work as assistants to our clients’ onshore recruiters. We identify the candidates your recruiters do not have the time to find or may not know how to find. iPlace’s sourcers work during the US night (Indian dayshift), turning our clients’ recruiting process into an around the clock operation. You send job orders at the end of your workday, and before your recruiters come in the next morning, iPlace submits resumes of high-caliber candidates along with a Candidate Submittal Report that summarizes each candidate’s qualification.
Candidates are identified from a wide variety of sources – not just job boards. Before starting work with each new client, we jointly develop a customized sourcing strategy. We can find candidates from:
- All major US paid and free job boards
- Search agents
- Responses to our clients’ posting on paid job boards (when made available to us)
- Search engines such as Google and Bing
- Social networking sites including LinkedIn, Twitter, Stack Overflow, and GitHub
- Online business directories
- Websites for professional and local organizations
- Discussion groups and chat rooms
- Newsletters and blogs
- Conference attendee lists
- Email blasts
- Third-party suppliers that provide corp-to-corp consultants
- University alumni sites
- Using x-raying and flipping techniques to find candidates from our clients’ competitors
- Our clients’ databases (when made available to us)
- iPlace’s proprietary database
- Sourcers’ personal networks
We find the candidates that are the best fits because we “fish from more ponds.”
Our sourcers use the latest tools to increase their efficiency. All have two monitors so they can search multiple sources while also working within an Applicant Tracking System. We use DaXtra, an aggregator that enables our sourcers to enter one search string to simultaneously capture candidates from all the job boards, LinkedIn, and our proprietary resume database.
Sourcers can also send candidates emails in the names of your onshore recruiters. When the candidate replies, the response is automatically redirected to a specific onshore recruiter for follow-up. iPlace’s sourcers do not speak to candidates and therefore candidates do not know that iPlace is working behind the scenes.