December 9, 2015 – McLean, Virginia USA: iPlace USA, a company providing professionally managed recruiting services for US corporations, announced today the release of iVMS360™, an end-to-end service that enables staffing firms to completely outsource their VMS accounts to iPlace. This solution includes full lifecycle recruiting, account administration, and MSP management.
- Dedicated recruiters from iPlace’s Indian International Recruiting Center with expertise in VMS/MSP recruiting
- Expert VMS/MSP account management including management of the MSP
- VMS account coordination including the prioritization of job orders and management of the VMS portal
- Customized strategies for each VMS account based on in-depth data analytics
- VMS account scorecard management
- MSP supplier call participation
- Quarterly client reports prepared by iPlace showing trends from the performance data and recommending performance improvements
iVMS360™ full lifecycle recruiters work during the US day (Indian nightshift). Each VMS account has dedicated recruiters. The recruiters are trained to reach candidates fast, conduct skill-matching interviews to maximize VMS submittals, and secure low pay rates.
The recruiters work alongside and are supported by VMS coordinators. The VMS coordinators assign job orders from the VMS portal, format resumes, perform QA checks, upload candidates’ resumes into the VMS portal and our client’s Applicant Tracking System, assist with scheduling interviews, and initiate the on-boarding process for placed candidates.
Hank Levine, Chief Executive Officer, iPlace USA said, “I am very excited to announce iVMS360™ services for staffing firms. iVMS360™ eliminates almost all of our client’s onshore labor from the VMS process. We are overwhelmed by the interest from staffing firms even before launching the service.”
iPlace is a global recruiting company with headquarters in McLean, Virginia, USA and an international recruiting center in Pune, India. iPlace enables companies hiring in America to expand their sourcing and recruiting bandwidth with high quality and at low cost. If you are interested in learning more about how to take advantage of affordable recruiting solutions for your business contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our web site at: http://iplaceusa.com
For iVMS360™ Contact:
Phone Number: (703)-994-4181