Sean is the “go-to” person for everyone at iPlace right up to executive management. With his humble personality and kindness in helping anyone in need, he is one of the most popular iPlacers. In 2011, Sean was awarded the iPlace Mission Award for best exemplifying the company’s core values. Starting as a recruiter, Sean moved through many roles and currently heads the Shared Services department.
Sean enjoys sports and has won trophies in badminton and pool. He makes it a point to take time during weekends for walking and jogging – his mantra for keeping himself fit.
A PEEK INTO SEAN’S JOURNEY
- Work experience: 13+ years in the international recruiting industry
- Markets: USA and India
- Industries Sean has worked with: IT, Financial Services, and Government
- An app that you can find in Sean’s phone: Flipboard
- Updates about the world: Flipboard
- A quote Sean swears by: “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Master’s in Business Administration, Human Resources from Symbiosis International University, Pune
- Bachelor’s in Computer Applications from Nagpur University, Maharashtra
- Certified in Information Technology from Sikkim Manipal University
- Certified in Mechanical Engineering from IME, Mumbai