Utpal started his journey at iPlace as the EVP of Client Acquisition and is spearheading iPlace’s sales programs in North America. He has over 17 years’ experience in client success. He has successfully built trusted relationships with executive leaders of Global Fortune 500 companies.
Utpal is a sportsman at heart. His fitness mantra is cycling, jogging, and organic food. However, what really helps him wind down during the weekends is meditation and yoga with a keen interest in golf, snooker, and basketball.
A PEEK INTO UTPAL’S JOURNEY
- Work experience: 17 years of sales experience in staffing and information technology
- Markets: USA, Canada, APAC, and Europe
- Industries Utpal has worked with: Hi-tech, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Education, Travel and Hospitality, Logistics, Media and Entertainment, Defense and Aerospace, Food and Beverage, Energy and Utilities, Government, Automotive, and Manufacturing and Retail
- An app that you can find in Utpal’s phone: The Economic Times
- Utpal’s all-time favorite movies: The Pursuit of Happyness, P.S. I Love You, Focus, Now You See Me, and Veer Zara (Bollywood)
- Updates about the world: The Guardian, Google News, BBC News, and Financial Times
- A quote Utpal swears by: “Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.” – African Proverb
- MBA in Marketing Management from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from Thapar Institute, Punjab
- Certificate in Computer Programming