Reduce your cost-per-hire by upto 40 to 70%
Founded in 2006, iPlace has grown into the largest and most successful company providing professionally managed recruiting services for companies throughout the world from India. Our Net Promoter Score (NPS) of +64 ranks us among the top 2 percent of recruiting firms across the US and Canada.
Our sourcers can deliver the candidates that get your recruiters more placements. They:
- Scour the Internet for active and passive candidates
- Build and update resume databases
- Conduct customized research
Our recruiters are specialists in IT, engineering, healthcare, finance and accounting, and marketing and sales. Work with iPlace is a cost-effective way to scale your recruiting team. Our recruiters:
- Perform end-to-end recruiting tasks and present qualified candidates for permanent and contract positions
- Efficiently work on projects requiring high-volume and surge hiring
Our Industry Expertise
iPlace works in all industries. Most of our sourcers and recruiters have specific industry training and experience.
Semiconductor and Electronics
Transportation and Logistics
Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies
Defense and Homeland Security
Banking and Insurance
Oil and Gas
Construction and Engineering
Electric, Gas, and Water Distribution
Telecom and Communications
Pharmaceuticals and Drug Discovery
Media and Advertising
Our Market Expertise
We serve clients across the globe with expertise in the following markets:
- North America
Data Analytics and Performance Management
- iPlace applies data analytics to customize sourcing and recruiting strategies through our innovative operating system – LaunchPad.
- Using data for decision making has been especially successful for optimizing performance on high-volume accounts.
- All new hires enter iPlace through iPlace Academy, the best sourcer and recruiter training in India.
- iPlace Academy is a one-month rigorous and hands-on training program.
Candidate Sourcing Tools
iPlace’s sourcers and recruiters identify candidates and find contact information from a wide variety of resources including advanced passive sourcing techniques such as x-raying, flipping, and Google Custom Search Engines.
- Our sourcers and recruiters have industry-specific training and experience in IT, engineering, healthcare, finance and accounting, and marketing and sales.
- Our recruiters work the local hours of our clients and candidates in each market that we serve.