Roy is a crucial member of iPlace’s management team and is one of our best leaders. Roy mentors his team and is always looking to apply new business models. Although he is a good listener, he expects a lot of data and evidence from those making their business case to him.
During his free time, you might find Roy listening to rock music. He is a die-hard fan of Bryan Adams.
A PEEK INTO ROY’S JOURNEY
- Work Experience: 12 years
- Markets: North America
- Industries Roy has worked with: IT, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial, Banking, Government, and Defense.
- Two apps that you can find in Roy’s phone: Podcasts and iTunes
- Roy’s all-time favorite movies: Lakshya (Bollywood), Independence Day, Jerry Maguire, and A Few Good Men
- Updates about the world: Harvard Business Review and Times of India
- A quote Roy swears by: “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” – Knute Rockne