Ted heads a large team of recruiters who work for the same client where he started as a trainee. He achieved his rapid growth through LaunchPad, iPlace’s company operating system. Ted’s knowledge of technical recruiting enabled him to make over 100 senior IT placements during his tenure as a recruiter. Ted is adept at mentoring his team so that they also deliver placements.
Going to the gym is what helps Ted unwind. He loves CrossFit workouts. His other interests include swimming and playing table tennis.
A PEEK INTO TED’S JOURNEY
- Work experience: 6+ years in recruiting operations
- Markets: USA
- Industries Ted has worked with: Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Financial Services
- Two apps that you can find in Ted’s phone: Reddit and Pinterest
- Ted’s all-time favorite movies: Pulp Fiction, Requiem for a Dream, and Interstellar
- Updates about the world: The Guardian, The Hindu, Quartz.com, NY Times
- A quote Ted swears by: “Success is not for the elite. Success is there for those who want it, plan for it, and take action to achieve it.” – Jim Brown
- Master of Science in International Business from University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Bachelor’s in Business Management with specialization in International Business, Maharashtra Institute of Technology