Ghanshyam lives and breathes strategic finance. He is proficient with Indian GAAP, UK GAAP, US GAAP, and IFRS standards. Working with iPlace’s leadership team, he is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the company’s finance, accounting, treasury, and compliance functions. Ghanshyam is a down-to-earth person; he manages to stay calm and efficient in any situation.
Ghanshyam loves sports including cricket, swimming, golf, table tennis, badminton, chess, bowling, and snooker. Music helps him to wind down after a long tiring day.
A PEEK INTO GHANSHYAM’S JOURNEY
- Work experience: 12+ years of experience in financial management and taxation
- Markets: USA, Europe, Australia, UK, India, APAC
- Industries Ghanshyam has worked with: Food and Beverage, IT, Automotive, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Government
- An app that you can find in Ghanshyam’s phone: Microsoft Excel
- Ghanshyam’s all-time favorite movies: Harry Potter series
- Updates about the world: TaxGuru, CA Updates, Times of India, and Economic Times
- A quote Ghanshyam swears by: “When the trust account is high, communication is easy, instant, and effective.” – Stephen R. Covey
- Certified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in 2007
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accountancy from Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, London in 2006
- Bachelor’s in commerce from the North Maharashtra University