Fred loves spreadsheets and data. He is the one who helped kick start our data analytics department. He is also one of the creators of LaunchPad, iPlace’s proprietary company operating system. Fred likes exploring new ventures and evaluating new business models that will help the company to flourish.
Something that many people would not know that Fred owns a collection of fountain pens and loves adding to it. When he finds time from his busy schedule, you can find him traveling long-distances on his motorcycle. Some of the other things that he enjoys is updating himself with technology, automobiles, and gadgets. He is also fond of reading novels.
A PEEK INTO FRED’S JOURNEY
- Work Experience: 7 years
- Markets: USA
- Industries he has worked with: IT, Engineering, Telecom, Automotive, Financial Services, Banking and Insurance
- Two apps that you can find in his phone: Quora and Kuvera
- Fred’s all-time favorite movies: Fan of Trilogies – Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Nolan’s Batman, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Interstellar, StarWars, Indiana Jones.
- Updates about the world: Economist, Economic Times, BBC, CNN, Indian Express, Investopedia, Gadgets360, NDTV Car and Bike, ZigWheels, AutoCar, TechRadar.
- A quote Fred swears by: “Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.”
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration (Corporate Management) from Symbiosis International University (SIU)