40 to 70 Percent
The economy is on the rebound. Companies are restructuring their talent acquisition programs to bring down hiring costs as they ramp back up. Contact us today to learn how we can help your portfolio companies save more money than you ever thought possible while improving quality-of-hire!
Talk to us Today
Why Talk to iPlace?
Over the past 14 years, iPlace has grown into one of the largest RPOs serving companies across the globe. We help corporations strategize and re-engineer their talent acquisition program to lower costs and increase productivity.
How Can iPlace Help?
iPlace provides complete talent management solution teams comprised of sourcers, recruiters, account managers, and program managers. Our teams work closely with your portfolio companies’ talent acquisition teams and hiring managers to design and/or improve their recruitment process to deliver the following benefits:
- Pay for only the recruiters you use
- No job board costs
- No placement fees
- Lower overall hiring costs by 40 to 70 percent
- Streamlined recruiting process
- Performance management to find bottlenecks
- Reduce Time-to-Hire by 20 to 40 percent
- Candidates identified from many sources
- Expertise across industry verticals
- Close collaboration with hiring managers
- Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR)
Scalable Hiring Solutions
- Flexible recruiting solutions
- Specialists in high-volume hiring
- Reduce recruiting team size during slow periods
- Global coverage
Meet Our Business Experts
President and Chief Executive Officer
With 37 years of startup and high-tech experience, Hank steers iPlace’s leadership team to achieve the company’s vision of becoming the largest global RPO. Over the past 16 years, Hank has helped over 340 American companies establish offshore recruiting operations. He created the marketing and business strategy for six companies – four of which were acquired for a total of $92 million.
Chief Development Officer
Alex heads iPlace’s Global Recruiting Center in Pune, India. In his 15–year recruiting career, Alex has managed recruiting operations for hundreds of companies across North America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.