Akil comes with a soft, yet forceful demeanor, and sharp mind. He has an eye for detail and an impressive record of re-engineering complex processes to improve business SLAs. He has worked with eminent companies across India in diverse industries including Manufacturing, ITES, and FinTech. His deep experience, education, and certifications provide him with the ideal background to lead quality and transformation initiatives at iPlace.
While on a break from the corporate world, he likes unwinding with his family and exploring new places. In his free time, he enjoys catching up with the latest series on Netflix.
A PEEK INTO AKIL’S JOURNEY
- Work Experience: 14 years
- Markets: All
- Industries Akil has worked with: ITES, Financial Technology, and Manufacturing
- An app that you can find in Akil’s phone: Kindle
- Akil’s all-time favorite movies: Swades (Bollywood) and The Pursuit of Happiness
- Updates about the world: Times of India and NDTV
- A quote Akil swears by: “What we think we become.”
- Associate Company Secretary (ACS) from Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Bachelor’s in Commerce from Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from QAI Global
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt from Six Sigma Alchemy
- Certified TRIZ Level 1 from The International TRIZ Association