Hank founded iPlace in 2006 and is a member of the company’s board of directors. He is responsible for implementing the company’s vision and global strategic plan. Hank developed the company’s business models and coached and developed iPlace’s leadership team.
Hank is a hard-core Pittsburgher and loves rooting for the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates. He also enjoys traveling and hiking. Spending time with his family is what helps him unwind.
A PEEK INTO HANK’S JOURNEY
- Work experience: 36 years of experience in sales, business development, marketing, and general management with offshore outsourcing, telecommunications, energy, venture capital-backed software companies, and pure start-ups
- Markets: USA, Europe, Australia, and India
- Industries Hank has worked with: Nuclear Energy, Home Automation, Telecommunications, and IT
- An app that you can find in Hank’s phone: iPlacer Forever
- Hank’s all-time favorite movies: Slapshot, Repo Man, and A Boy and His Dog
- Updates about the world: Washington Post, MIT Technology Review, Fortune, The Atlantic, and The Economist
- A quote Hank swears by: “It’s a great day for hockey!” – Badger Bob Johnson, former Penguins coach
- Master’s in Management from the Sloan School of Management at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania