Alex heads iPlace India and is the company’s go–to person. Working with Alex makes work fun. There are very few times you will find him coming to work with a serious look on his face. Alex’s creativity and drive are legendary in iPlace, and he is actively involved in almost all initiatives that take place across the company.
Alex loves spending time with his dog – Meister. You need to be careful when he is busy gaming as he hates to be disturbed at that time.
A PEEK INTO ALEX’S JOURNEY
- Work Experience: 15 years in international recruiting
- Markets: USA, Europe, Australia, UK, India, and Middle East
- Industries Alex has worked with: IT, Healthcare, Energy, Financial Services, Mass Media, Automotive, Insurance, Aviation, Government, and Food and Beverage
- Two apps that you can find in Alex’s phone: Fantasy Football and XE Currency
- Alex’s all-time favorite movies: Transformers series
- Updates about the world: YouTube, Twitter, and BBC
- A quote Alex swears by: “An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.” – Reid Hoffman
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications from Sikkim Manipal University