Estimate Your Cost Savings With the iPlace Cost Calculator
There are many internal and external costs associated with hiring. The total cost is often much larger than it seems!
- Salaries, incentives, commissions, and perks paid to the in-house recruiting and HR teams
- Hardware, infrastructure, and overhead costs
- Applicant tracking system, job boards, social media platforms, chatbots, software tools used for interviews, cognitive testing tools
- Referral bonuses paid to employees
- Paid job postings, social media advertising, job fairs, college recruitments, walk-in interviews/open house
- Referral bonuses paid to non-employees
- Retainer and placement fees paid to recruiting agencies
- Background and reference check fees
An exhaustive list of costs indeed! Calculating your annual hiring cost will help you identify ways to save money and improve cost-effectiveness.
Try the iPlace Cost Calculator to assess your annual hiring cost and estimate right away how much you can save.